planning the big day | our venue

Tuesday

I don't know if I could be any more excited to let you all know where Robby and I will be having our wedding! I wanted to wait until our Save-the-Dates went out, but I cannot contain my excitement! Robby and I loved all of the venues we visited, but in the end, we couldn't get over how perfect Maple Grove Inn would be for the most important day of our lives!!!

Overall, the venue has everything we want! It comes with amazing landscaping, we can have our ceremony and reception outside (with an inside option and two tents in case of rain), the house feels like everything I have ever wanted, and above all, Diesel gets to spend the day with us!

In the coming weeks, I will talk about everything that comes along with Maple Grove Inn, especially when it comes to rentals and catering. Robby and I couldn't be happier that we found this venue and we can't wait to spend this day with our closest family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |