Chicken Oscar

Wednesday

I have been wanting to do a food blog ever since I saw Julie & Julia (fantastic movie btw)! When Robby and I make dinner, we try and go all out. But really, our meals are incredibly simple. One of my favs is this dinner!! Fresh Market, oh how you make my day!! Robby makes the best creamed spinach EVER! And I am a lover of broiling veggies in the oven. This may be a little project that I decide to do; perhaps a Food Friday feature?! Let me know what you think!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite, Chicken Oscar. No I didn't name my chicken, its asparagus and crab stuffed chicken! YUM!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And our dinners aren't complete without an ice cold Mexican Glass Coke. Yup, I said Mexican...they are the only ones with real sugar! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |