Megan and Josh SneakPeak

Monday

So I am sitting here on this frigid nasty Monday evening going through and editing some uber fun shots from my first engagement shoot!! Its seriously bitter sweet; the weather was phenomenal (a little bit sunny, but I'll take it) and it was so nice and warm...and it was just last week!! Craziness! Now its in the 40's and I am sitting here in my sweats with my snow socks on! Anywhoo, I was having so much fun editing these shots that I just had to share a couple of my favorites! Even though this was an engagement shoot, I couldn't get enough of these pups!! They are so stinking cute and they were all about the camera...and the water. Here is a quick peak at what is in store for later this week!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Make sure to become a fan of Kayla F Photography on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! I love it! =) I'm so excited to see them! I've been creepin' on your Facebook and your blog about 10x a day to see if anything was up yet.... =) Thanks! SO looking forward to you shooting our wedding!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |