Johnson Clan #2

Wednesday

I am in serious crack down editing mode...which of course means more blog worthy material! :) I was so happy when Jenny told me that she would love to have me photograph her new family! I love Jenny and will find any reason to see her so this was perfect! We decided to head back to the awesome location that she and Ryand got married; The Knoxville Botanical Gardens! Look familar? Families with the same last names in the same location...I chuckled. Not only did I get to meet Ryand and Noah, but I also got to meet Carlos and Ripley (phenomenal pup names)! I have heard about these two dogs since Jenny and I worked together and lets just say...they totally lived up to the stories! Meet the Johnson's Clan #2!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one!
Photobucket

Coming up...the bump session that rocked my socks off! You've probably seen me spamming Facebook with this pic! I can't help it...I love it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |