Cumberland Mountain Farm Part 2

Friday

Go Me! I'm actually doing the post that I said I was going to do! :Big pat on my back!:
I've rambled on about how much I absolutely loved Rachael and Matt's wedding in my previous post here, so now I'm just going to lay all the pictures out there for you...plus, I'm exhausted. So have a gander and leave a comment (because they make me happy)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love these pictures of John seeing his Momma super beautiful! Sweetness!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rachael, Matt and Samantha! I can't even begin to tell you guys how awesome you are and how much fun I had with you guys! It really was a blessing to be there on your day!
I hope your mom loves these pictures! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kayla, They are fabulous!!!! Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best time ever and the pictures are just fantastic! Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |