Sebby's Clan

Monday

Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their lazy Monday. I love spending the day in my jammers with Diesel in my lap snoozing and editing/blogging/trying to create my website! So on with the blogging!
Mr. Sebby is making yet another appearance on the ole' blog! I will continue to fall more and more in love with this little kiddo everytime I see him! He's such a happy little guy and literally is so much fun in front of the camera. He's turning one in just a few more days and I can't believe it! So here's Mr. Sebby, taking his first steps in front of the camera (with a little bit of help of course).

Photobucket

Everyone always says that Sebby looks like Raimund, and I totally agree. But in this next series, I can't help but see all the similarities Sebby has with Lei. So sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A laughing and smiling Sebby is the best. He is just too awesome!
Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |