geist clan | on the tree farm

Thursday

So. This MAY be one of my favorite sessions to date! Why you ask? This couple = awesome. This location = so much fun. The crazy ideas they let me do = my job is AWESOME!!! I could not be happier when Jessica and Justin fell in my lap (thanks to my amazing December couple Keely and Scott)! When Jessica told me that she and Justin were already married, they just wanted some fun Christmas pictures I was SO excited!!! And when she mentioned blankets, hot cocoa and lights...I hit the roof! I immediately sent her links and ideas and she hadn't even booked me! Lol! It was meant to be! We fit perfect...they laughed at my ridiculous antics, they went along with anything I said, they wore the cutest outfits and they were crazy in love! What else is a girl with a camera to ask for??? 

So here is my super awesome Merry Snuggly, Loverly, Amazing Christmas session!!! <3

Adorable!!! Jessica's nose itched...and Justin was just too close! :D
 Sweetest picture EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |