katie & robert | married

Monday


There's nothing quite like a World's Fair Park wedding, let alone one that falls on the date of the Orange and White game. This seemed like the perfect coincidence for Katie and Robert's wedding, as they are both BIG Volunteer fans and would probably have been at the game if they weren't getting hitched! They were surrounded by not only their friends and family on their big day, but a bunch of Volunteer fans rooting them on too! It was one for the books!

Katie and Robert are pretty picture perfect. I cannot begin to express how excited and humbled I was that they asked me to be their photographer. I've known Katie for many years and when I met Robert, I saw how perfect they were for each other; they balance each other perfectly. I loved every tiny detail and every tear shed at this wedding (most by the big guy himself), and am beyond grateful that I was there to witness this family being created. Robert's daughter Hadley was a big part of the festivities. We originally wanted to have a "First Look" with Hadley and Robert so they could have a lovely moment together, but decided that surprising Robert with Katie and Hadley all dressed up would be the perfect start to their day! I couldn't have asked for a better reaction than what you will see. This little family has absolutely stolen my heart and I hope you enjoy their beautiful day as much as I did!

I also want to give one of the biggest thank you's to my amazing second shooter Anna of Anna Hedges Photography.








































































Venue: World's Fair Park | Florals: LB Floral | Caterer: Jon Gatlin, Culinary Concepts| Rentals: Rothchild's | Coordinator: Erin Holbrook | Ceremony Music: Eric Aguilar | DJ: Music in Motion | Cake: Teresa Lutner | Desserts: Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop | Arbor: Carlos Horne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |