Baby H Coming Soon | Maternity

Thursday

With the permission of Keely & Scott, I am beyond thrilled to share with you that these amazing two lovebirds will be welcoming a bundle in March 2015!

Keely & Scott were one of my FIRST weddings back in 2012 (see their post here) and I absolutely love them with crazy amounts of my heart. When Keely first contacted me, she said that they just wanted a sweet "love" session. After another email, she spilled the beans and told me she was pregnant and they wanted to use the session to announce it! I LOVE how couples are using photos to announce to friends and family! It makes me sooo excited to be in on a little secret for a few weeks and then I get all giddy when its revealed! eeek! Since Keely is now 12 weeks along, this session was to celebrate their continuing love and adoration for each other and their adorable puppers Dolly! Isn't she the cutest?! I'm so thrilled to share these and see how wonderful of parents these two will be! :D














Congratulations you two...three! :D
Smiles,
Kayla F


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |