NORRIS LAKE FALL WEDDING | JENNA & RYAN

Wednesday

I have a very special place in my heart for this couple. Jenna...I adore her. She is the sweetest, most caring and laid back person I may have ever met. Ryan...he is the most vivacious! He is funny, charismatic and he looks at Jenna in a way that could make the world stop spinning.

This lovely little wedding day was gorgeous! The sun was shining, the wind was blowing and I've never seen SO many leaves on the ground, but still so much color on the trees. It was quintessential East TN and it gave me that dose of fall that I needed before I headed back to San Francisco. I do have to say, it was unseasonably cold on this Thursday. So cold in fact that Jenna and Ryan felt like they should move their ceremony from the incredible clearing that gave a view of Norris Lake, inside to their reception club house. Everyone was on board, but Ryan felt like they should still have their dream ceremony and I couldn't agree more. After some phone calls and motivation on my part to tell them how beautiful it in fact would be, all the guests huddled together in their coats for a quick little sunset ceremony. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I hope you enjoy the beauty of TN like I do and the fact that these two professed themselves to each other in front of God's incredible work. Enjoy!


This was spectacular.

I love this next photo. It looks like their first kiss, but in fact it is immediately after the ceremony...this is the newlywed glow and excitement that is one of my favorite parts of the day! 
Jenna and Ryan, thank you SO much for asking me to capture your special day! It was everything that reminded me of home exactly when I needed it to. And to watch you two together has made me laugh, cry and squeal!!! You two are perfect! Congratulations on your soon-to-be bundle of joy!
Smiles,
Kayla F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |