the question: keely and scott

Friday

I am absolutely thrilled about the engagement session that I had up at Grist Mill a couple of weeks ago! To start off the story, Keely's awesome cousin, Hayley (Maid of Honor), is actually best friends with one of my best friends!!! What a coincidink! So Haley passed my name along to Keely and that is when the love fest happened! :) Just kidding, but I did instantly fall in love with Keely and Scott! They are sooooo smitten with each other and we had such a ball up at Grist Mill with their engagement session! Sadly, I have never made my way up to Grist Mill so I was incredibly excited to have a new location to play with! And boy did we have fun! We were playing with the sun a little bit (crazy time change) so we took some time and walked around the area to get a feel for some great spots. 


I absolutely love this next series...





Keely and Scott were so laughy, cuddly and just all around lovely! I don't believe there is anything more that I could ask for! 




 I have to say that once we changed outfits, I really felt things start to click and just work! This is one reason why I highly recommend engagement sessions. You never know what to expect on the day of your wedding. If you know how I work, and I know what makes you comfortable (and uncomfortable) then the wedding day is a piece of cake! There's no stress of not knowing how to do things or not knowing what you should do. I consider the engagement session a trial run per se! :) And boy is it a fun run!! :)




We ended the day at this beautiful area of trees right down the road from Grist Mill. It was literally the perfect place for my favorite pictures from this session!! The green, the sunset, the trees...I was one happy girl! 



Keely and Scott...December 1st can't get here fast enough!! I am beyond excited to spend the best day of your lives with you!!! :)

Keely and Scott are also the first recipients of the wedding website that I offer! Yay!!! If you are interested in having a wedding website with your package make sure you let me know and check out Scott and Keely's HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! You really captured their personalities and made the session fun. :) Wonderful! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |