Amber and Jamie - The Clan

Thursday

I had the absolute PLEASURE of photographing a old friend, her husband and her adorable pooch earlier this summer at Ijams Nature Center! I can remember the first time I ever met Amber. It was the summer before 4th grade and we had just moved into a new house. A whole gang of kids showed up at our front door and asked us to go ride bikes. :) (Do kids even do things like this now-a-days?) I thought I would be cool and ride my bike up our driveway....and thought I was going to die at the end. Only those who know my parents driveway would get a chuckle out of that. Amber was the cool kid. The leader of the pack. And I wanted SO bad for her to think I was awesome...well, many many MANY years later, I was tickled pink when Amber contacted ME to capture her incredibly awesome family! :) Does that make me cool? I think SO! 

Amber and Jamie are the absolute cutest! Not only are they adorable (and so incredibly into each other) but their little puppers, Roxy is pretty stinking awesome as well. She really did steal the scene! 

Amber wore the BEST shirt ever! Not only is it orange and white (LOVE) but its so bright and vibrant. Perfect for pictures! 




See what I mean...she's adorable!



I had such a blast with you three that (incredibly hot) summer evening!!! Lol! You all are so awesome!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |