The Nunley Clan

Thursday

This family was SO.MUCH.FUN! I don't know if I've ever been around a family that jokes around so much and has so much love for each other! It was pretty awesome to be a part of! So on this here day that Jamie, Brian and Evan get to go down to San Antonio to see Del (oldest brother), I thought I would share what an awesome family they are!!
Del and Evan are super close. I absolutely LOVE the pictures I got of the two of them! Katie, Del's girlfriend joined the family fun as well and we all had such a blast!




Ok, so I have a thing for little old men...isn't Mr. Nunley the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!?!? He and his wife Mrs. Nunley were just too sweet! 





Smiles,
Kayla F

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love these! That last one on the doc needs to be a canvas...so creative! Awesome job Kayla!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |