Hollis and the End of Summer

Sunday

This post is definitely an oldie...but a goodie! Its so old (taken back in July...I know) that when I met up with the Moore family during the fall mini session, I realized that it had already been 3 months since I had taken Hollis' pictures! Omgsh!!! This summer (and fall for that matter) just absolutely FLEW by! Geez! So with that in mind, I thought why not bid a final farewell to summer and welcome fall and very soon winter! :D 

Here is Hollis, back when he was a wee 9 months old! 
I was SO excited when Kate emailed me and inquired about a session. I absolutely LOVE Kate and her family for many reasons! Not only is she the creator of my awesome logo, but she also created mine and Robby's Save-the-Date and will be doing our invitation suite for the big day!!! I cannot say enough great things about Kate! She also just so happens to have the cutest two boys ever!!! You'll see more of Finn tomorrow when I share their awesome Fall Session and Hollis' One Year pictures!! 

I loved Kate's idea for Hollis' pictures! For the first location we literally walked out into their side yard and sat Hollis in the grass...you don't need very much to make this little guy cute! 

I cannot get over his expression. This is it...he literally gave me this expression all morning!! 
When I asked Kate what she had in mind for Hollis, she knew exactly what she wanted. She said he loves the water, especially taking a bath, and she thinks getting him in the pool would be so much fun! I couldn't agree more! I LOVE out of the box session! Me in my bathing suit, with my camera in the water is definitely out of the box! :D
Someone's momma is not very nice and decided to splash him. Luckily, Hollis is a total trooper and got back to giggling in no time! 
LOVE his shirt! Teehee! 
One of my favs!!!!! 
Such a ham!!! I love this little guy! You'll get to see him all dolled up tomorrow so stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |