Lucas is One

Saturday

You may remember these amazing blue eyes and this adorable smile from Lucas' 6 month session back in June and I was SO excited to see him again in November for his one year pictures! One year olds are probably my favorite! I love seeing kiddos try to walk and be so silly with their parents! They are getting their personalities and laugh WAY more than they cry (if they even do cry)! 

I absolutely love anytime I get to see this family! Ashley does such a great job with ideas and outfits! They are just too cute!!!
 This photo on the left kills me! Lucas kept doing this insanely adorable face during the entire session and Ashley said it was a new thing he had been doing. I called it his monkey face! :D
LOVE the photo on the right!
This was so incredibly funny! Stephen was lifting Lucas up by his legs straight up into the air! Lucas was having a ball! Totally reminds me of the Lion King! Lol!!
This should be a canvas! :D
So this next series had me absolutely rolling while I was editing! I just remembered how hard Lucas was laughing at his momma! Ashley was acting like she was going to get him and tickle him (notice her in the bottom corner) and Stephen was trying to get Lucas to walk to her and Lucas was just cracking up!!! I love editing when I get to remember the session and laugh just as hard as I did when I was there! 
Love this adorable little man and his awesome family!!!!
Smiles,
Kayla F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |