keegan's summer session

Tuesday


5 degrees, -1 degrees, warming up to 15 degrees. These are texts I've gotten over the last 48 hours (plus many many more) about that temperature back home in TN! Apparently, there is a cold snap running through the East Coast! ;) I, on the other hand, am enjoying this incredibly beautiful 56 degree weather here at 2:30 in the afternoon! Ahhh...windows are open and happy to put on a light weight jacket and scarf (for looks). :D Happy to call San Francisco HOME!!! But, for my frost bitten friends back home, here is a super super cute and WARM session from earlier this summer! 

I've photographed Miss Keegan quite a few times over the last year! She basically brightens my day every time I see her! This session was no dissapointment! It was the end of summer and Laura really wanted some pictures of Keegan before school (or preschool in her case) started! I wanted to do something different and something I haven't done before, so I suggested a sprinkler session! I think its safe to say that it was a hit! This is definitely one of my all time favorites! 









 I love these  images of her curls. Keegan's signature trait is her hair! She wasn't even TWO in these pictures...but has the hair most of us 20-somethings DREAM about! Catching these adorable little locks represent innocence to me.

How stinking precious is she?!?!

I hope this session was a small little escape from the frigid temperatures if only for a minute or two! 
And I hope to see the Randolph's in 2014!!! :D
Smiles,
Kayla F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |