elizabeth & john | engagement |

Monday

 

A game of scrabble, a school house, a blanket and music, and two of the most in love and FUN couples I have had the pleasure of photographing! I just adored watching Elizabeth and John have fun with each other during their engagement session one early Monday morning in East TN! That's what they did...they had fun with each other and it was SO refreshing! They giggled, they kissed, they squished each others' noses, they talked about the honeymoon they will be taking to Maine...they were adorable!

Elizabeth and I go back...like back to the days of high school. I was beyond excited when she reached out to me and asked me to be their photographer! I was ecstatic! There is something incredibly humbling about having someone from your past ask you to document their future (ohhh, that was kinda corny, but you get it). In talking with Elizabeth about her and John and where they are in their lives now, it came to me to have their session at a school house. After some research and some digging, we landed right back to where I had been before, Riverdale Elementary School out in Strawberry Plains, TN. One look at it and Elizabeth was in love! I was so happy when they decided on the school for their engagement location! I had a blast with Abby & Ben there back in December, and was excited to see the school in the summer with green all around it!

The ideas are all Elizabeth & John's! They are avid scrabble players (Elizabeth even brought their score sheet), they LOVE music and John is a marathoner and has done 2 half Iron Man Triathalons so having his bike included was a great idea! There are times when you know that a couple has it in their cards...these two are definitely one of those couples!











  
 













Elizabeth & John...I'll be seeing you in 5 weeks! Eeek! 
Smiles,
Kayla F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |