Biltmore Winter Sessions

Wednesday

 I am beyond excited that you are interested to learn more about the Biltmore Estate Winter Sessions!!! This is a series that I am over-the-moon about and I am just so thrilled that you are as excited as I am!!! Whether you are like me and have been to the Biltmore many times (going on 7-8) or have never been before, there is sooo much it has to offer!

Below is the Session price sheet for these Winter Sessions:

If you are interested in booking a session, please note that there is a $75 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking that will go towards your remaining balance that is due at the time of the session.

Sessions will be held from 9:00 AM - 4:00PM Saturday (14th) and Sunday (15th), with the exception of noon (a girl has got to eat). If there is a gap in session times, I will ask following sessions if they wouldn't mind to bump up to the next time slot, but it isn't mandatory.

These images will not be ready in time for Christmas cards, but I do plan on having a few images from everyone's session ready to post on FB within the week. :) The remaining images will be on my normal 3-5 week turnaround. Please note that although these are pictures taken at Christmas time, and we all love our Christmas cards, I am hoping that these sessions will be a time for you and your family or loved one(s) to spend some quality time together, and make amazing memories. :) And if you REALLY want some cards out of this session, New Years cards are extra special and won't get lost in the Christmas shuffle! :)

I have added to my already Pinterest addiction and have put together an idea board specifically for these sessions! I will have some props on hand, but feel free to bring whatever you would like! You can see some of my vision for these sessions by visiting here!
 
To see more information on the Biltmore Estate and especially Christmas at Biltmore, be sure to look at their website, www.biltmore.com. Please note that the price of the session does not include admission to the Biltmore Estate or its grounds. The weekend of the sessions is an incredibly busy weekend for the Biltmore Estate, so I would suggest purchasing your admission tickets ahead of time!

If you want any recommendations on things to do while at the Biltmore or in Asheville, don't hesitate to ask! I've done almost all of it and LOVE the City of Asheville!!!

If you are interested in booking a Biltmore Estate Winter Session or have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at kayla@kaylafphotography.com I will also be available for regular sessions in the Knoxville area from the 8-26th (with the exception of Christmas Eve & Christmas Day).
Smiles,
Kayla F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |