jessica & justin {the clan}

Tuesday

This couple. I honestly just LOVE when I get an email from Jessica! They are SO flipping sweet, go along with anything I ask or ideas I have and are genuinely just so much fun to be around!!! Jessica & Justin want to put together a book for their coffee table that has their Christmas cards from every year in it...I am in love with this idea! I've been sooo honored to be the first and second card in that book and hope I am able to continue our little tradition! :D 

And just to add a little tid bit about this session. I drive past this industrial park almost every day in Karns (Westbrook Business Park). In the fall there was this one field/lot that the sun would hit while it was setting and it was just magical. Jessica and Justin were such champs and totally trusted me!! LOVE this session!













Smiles,
Kayla F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |